You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
California, Texas & Ontario Lead in Food & Beverage Project Spending, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 73 Words
Attachment: Food and Beverage
Industrial Info is tracking more than 3,280 active Food & Beverage Industry projects valued over $47.3 billion in the U.S. and Canada. Click here for the list of projects.
California, Texas and Ontario lead in the investments, which amount to more than $9.46 billion, or nearly 20% of the total planned spend.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Argentina Shuts Down Refineries due to COVID-19 Pandemic, an Industrial Inf...
- Saudi Aramco Launches Fresh Tenders, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Middle East, Africa to See $8.8 Billion in Industrial Manufacturing Project...
- India to Reduce Avoidable Coal Imports to Zero by 2023-24, an Industrial In...
- Kuwait Oil Company Plans Three Gathering Centers, an Industrial Info Market...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker