You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Targa Resources Pushes Growth Projects, Hikes Spending as Permian Investments Pay Off
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 611 Words
Attachment: Targa 2Q19
SUGAR LAND--August 9, 2019--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Targa Natural Resources Corporation (NYSE:TRGP) (Houston, Texas) is hiking its projected 2019 capital spending to $2.4 billion, with nearly $1.4 billion already spent in the first half of the year as a slew of growth projects were placed in-service, including processing plants and pipelines in the Permian Basin. Industrial Info is tracking nearly $4.9 billion worth of active projects involving Targa, more than 90% of which is attributed to projects in Texas.
Within this article: Details on some of the highest-valued projects from Targa including natural gas-fired processing plants and pipeline systems built in partnerships with Pioneer Natural Resources Company (NYSE:PXD), WhiteWater Midstream LLC, MPLX LP (NYSE:MPLX) and NextEra Energy Incorporated (NYSE:NEE).
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Energy Transfer, ExxonMobil, Magnolia LNG: Your Daily Energy News
- Industrial Info Tracks Status of Saudi Oil Facilities in Wake of Attacks, a...
- Oil Prices Drop on Report that Saudi Arabia Could Quickly Restore Much of L...
- China's Natural Gas Output Up 6.6% in August, an Industrial Info Market Bri...
- China's Crude Oil Imports Up 9.9% in August, an Industrial Info Market Brie...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker