You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Egypt to Invest $20 Billion in Chemical Industry, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 65 Words
Attachment: Egypt Capital Projects
Egypt's Chemical Processing Industry plans to invest $20 billion in capital projects in the next two to three years. Click here for a list of projects. The major investment will be in in agrochemicals, with about $6.77 billion for the 28 projects. Other major investments are planned in the petrochemical sector, at about $6.33 billion. See graph below for investment by sector.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Amazon Continues to Set the Pace, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Cameron Train 2 Produces First LNG, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Saudi Aramco Delays Tendering Process for Major Offshore Project, an Indust...
- Russia to See $11 Billion in Chemical Project Kickoffs in 2020, an Industri...
- South Korea Plans to Spend $6 Billion on Industrial Organic Chemical Projec...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker