You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Sinobioway Bio-medicine to Raise $300 Million for New CDMO Plant, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 83 Words
Sinobioway Bio-medicine is looking for an engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) firm for a $300 million contract developing and manufacturing organization (CDMO) complex. The company plans to expand its active pharmaceutical ingredients and preparations market by building a grassroot complex in Hefei city of Anhui in China. Currently, the project is in a planning and scheduling stage; however, the company hopes to begin the site preparation work by the end of 2019, and operation is likely to commence in early 2021.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Driftwood LNG-Petronet MOU Expires, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- South Korea's Largest SOFC Fuel Cell Power Plant Starts Commercial Operatio...
- China to See More than $10 Billion in Pharma Projects Receive Funding in Co...
- Russia Set for Five Ethylene Unit Turnarounds in 3Q20, an Industrial Info M...
- COVID-19 Affects Brazil's Airport Sector, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker