Free Industrial NewsIndonesia's PT Inalum Plans to Invest in Multi-Billion-Dollar Expansion, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Indonesia's PT Inalum Plans to Invest in Multi-Billion-Dollar Expansion, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 130 Words
Attachment: PT Inalum
Indonesia's state-owned PT Indonesia Asahan Aluminium, known as locally as PT Inalum, is pushing to expand its operations and become the Indonesian government's benchmark for its plan to limit ore exports and reduce imports of finished metals. PT Inalum is expected to allocate as much as $7 billion to develop an alumina refinery, aluminum smelter, ferronickel smelter and power plants. It plans to use the region's vast mineral reserves in order to limit ore exports from the country.
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to the Market Brief industry
- Philippines' Department of Energy Explores Hydrogen Potential
- Chinese Miners Take the Lead in Indonesia's Nickel Industry
- South Korea's Pharma Producers Focus on Biosimilar Expansions
- China's Pharmaceutical Capacity Remains Strong Despite COVID-Related Downtu...
- South Africa Continues to Develop Data Centers to Address High Demand