You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
EPA Advances Proposal to Ease State Roadblocks to Pipelines, Infrastructure
Industry Segment: Pipelines | Word Count: 770 Words
SUGAR LAND--August 14, 2019--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--One thing's almost for sure: The Environmental Protection Agency's (EPA) proposed changes to Clean Water Act regulations are bound to stir up a courthouse fuss. On August 9, the EPA issued a proposed rule that the agency says will streamline the state certification process for proposed pipelines and other infrastructure-related projects.
Within this article: Details of the EPA's proposed Clear Water Act rule. Other companies featured: Williams Companies (NYSE:WMB)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Energy Transfer, ExxonMobil, Magnolia LNG: Your Daily Energy News
- Occidental, ExxonMobil, Dominion: Your Daily Energy News
- NextDecade, Enbridge, U.S. Crude Supplies: Your Daily Energy News
- Industrial Info Tracks Status of Saudi Oil Facilities in Wake of Attacks, a...
- Poland to See $2 Billion+ in 2020 Natural Gas Pipeline Kickoffs, an Industr...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker