You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
EPA Advances Proposal to Ease State Roadblocks to Pipelines, Infrastructure
Industry Segment: Pipelines | Word Count: 770 Words
SUGAR LAND--August 14, 2019--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--One thing's almost for sure: The Environmental Protection Agency's (EPA) proposed changes to Clean Water Act regulations are bound to stir up a courthouse fuss. On August 9, the EPA issued a proposed rule that the agency says will streamline the state certification process for proposed pipelines and other infrastructure-related projects.
Within this article: Details of the EPA's proposed Clear Water Act rule. Other companies featured: Williams Companies (NYSE:WMB)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Marathon Petroleum, MPLX Progress with Midstream, Downstream Projects
- Dominion's $11 Billion in Projects Include More Renewables, Transmission Up...
- Enbridge, Chevron, U.S. Oil Rig Count: Your Daily Energy News
- Tacoma LNG Takes Another Step Forward, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- DCP Midstream Expanding Footprint in DJ Basin, Texas
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker