You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
China's Zenhua to Proceed with PDH Project, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 59 Words
Zhenhua Petrochemical plans to build a 1 million-ton-per-year propane dehydrogenation (PDH) project in Shandong Province in China. The downstream products include maleic anhydride, styrene monomer and propylene oxide.
Industrial Info is tracking about 23 million tons of PDH projects in China. Click here for a list of units and see graph below for a count of units by province.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Food and Beverage Firms Adding More than 5.6 Million Square Feet of Warehou...
- Nigeria Expands Cement Sector, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Europe to See $5 Billion in Solar Projects in Next Six Months, an Industria...
- Philippines' AC Energy Taps Australia to Add Capacity to its Renewable Ener...
- China is Home to $5.44 Billion of Active Glass-making Projects, an Industri...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker