You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Oil Executives Pledge Financial Probity, Environmental Protection at Denver Conference
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 1055 Words
SUGAR LAND, TEXAS-- August 19, 2019--Written by John Egan for Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Conferences always have a theme, even if it isn't explicitly stated in the program. The Oil & Gas investor conference, which is put on each year by EnerCom Incorporated (Denver, Colorado), is no exception. Five years ago, in 2014, before the oil price crash, crude oil prices were more than $100 per barrel and the informal theme of EnerCom's conference that year was "drill, drill, drill." One after another, oil company executives took to the podium and regaled attendees with plans to more fully exploit their acreage and increase their production of oil and gas. Many were seeking capital - equity, bonds or loans - to finance their drilling program, acreage acquisition or merger.
Within this article: EnerCom's 24th annual The Oil & Gas Conference in Denver Other companies featured: Talos Energy Incorporated (NYSE:TALO), Liberty Oilfield Services Incorporated (NYSE:LBRT), Vermillion Energy Incorporated (NYSE:NYSE:VET) and Baytex Energy Corporation (NYSE:BTE), Continental Resources Incorporated (NYSE:CLR), PDC Energy (NYSE:PDCE) and HighPoint Resources Corporation (NYSE:HPR)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- CPS Energy, U.S. Rig Count: Your Daily Energy News
- SMC Global to Operate LNG Terminal in Philippines, an Industrial Info Marke...
- China's Natural Gas Output Jumps 13.5% in First Two Months of 2021, an Indu...
- Algeria's Groupement TouatGaz Proceeds with Second-Phase Development, an In...
- China's Output of Crude Oil up 0.4% in First Two Months of 2021, an Industr...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker