Premium Industrial NewsU.S. Oil Production Could Hit 16 Million BBL/d by 2023
U.S. Oil Production Could Hit 16 Million BBL/d by 2023
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 619 Words
Attachment: Oil Production, Exports and Imports
SUGAR LAND, TEXAS--August 16, 2019--Written by John Egan for Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--The global crude oil market looks to continue in an oversupply mode for the next several years, possibly until 2024. However, the supply-demand balance could tighten and prices could increase sharply if production from Libya, Venezuela or Nigeria stops, Bernadette Johnson, vice president of market intelligence at Drillinginfo Incorporated (Littleton, Colorado), told an Oil & Gas conference in Denver on Tuesday.
Within this article: The Oil & Gas Conference in Denver, Colorado
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to this company
- Biden Scrambles to Find Carbon Cuts as Clean Electricity Plan Blocked
- ExxonMobil Plans to Expand CCS Capacity at Wyoming Natural Gas Facility
- Venture Global, Schlumberger: Your Daily Energy News
- China's Crude-Oil Output Up 3.2% in September
- Kinder Morgan Sees Revived Hopes for Permian, Other Pipelines as Midstream ...