You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Design, Consulting Firm Stantec at Work at More Than $50 Billion in Projects
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 756 Words
Attachment: Active Projects Involving Stantec
SUGAR LAND--August 15, 2019--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Industrial Info is tracking more than $50 billion in projects in which design and consulting firm Stantec Incorporated (NYSE:STN) (Edmonton, Alberta) has a hand. The projects cover a range of industries across the world, including liquefied natural gas (LNG), Metals & Minerals, Power, and Pharmaceutical & Biotech.
Within this article: Details of key projects involving Stantec
Other companies featured: Royal Dutch Shell (NYSE:RDS-A), Fluor Corporation (NYSE:FLR), Newmont Goldcorp Corporation (NYSE:NEM), Vale SA (NYSE:VALE)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Vistra Energy, ConocoPhillips, Plains All American: Your Daily Energy News
- Venture Global LNG Project Receives Final Investment Decision, an Industria...
- EPIC Midstream Delivers Permian Crude to Corpus Christi
- BW Offshore Gets One-Year Extension for FPSO Facility in Gabon, an Industri...
- Indonesia Approves Mako Gas Field's Development Plan, an Industrial Info Ma...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker