You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
First Solar at Work on More Than $5 Billion in Generation, Manufacturing Projects
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 844 Words
Attachment: Active First Solar-Owned Projects
SUGAR LAND--August 16, 2019--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Industrial Info is tracking more than $5 billion in projects owned by solar power developer First Solar Incorporated (NASDAQ:FSLR) (Tempe, Arizona), not including projects owned by others that use the company's technology. The projects cover a range of geographies, but are mostly concentrated on the West Coast and Rocky Mountains regions.
Within this article: Details on key First Solar projects
Other companies featured: Microsoft Corporation (NASDAQ:MSFT)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- DTE Energy Beefs Up Utilities Investment, Drops Coal for NGCC with $3 Billi...
- Oil & Gas Production, Power Help Propel $41 Billion Jump in North American ...
- Construction Firm Balfour Beatty at Work on Billions of Dollars of Projects...
- IIR Top Power News Today: February 11th 2020
- Germany Agrees Plan To End Coal-Fired Power
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker