Premium Industrial NewsFirst Solar at Work on More Than $5 Billion in Generation, Manufacturing Projects
First Solar at Work on More Than $5 Billion in Generation, Manufacturing Projects
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 844 Words
Attachment: Active First Solar-Owned Projects
SUGAR LAND--August 16, 2019--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Industrial Info is tracking more than $5 billion in projects owned by solar power developer First Solar Incorporated (NASDAQ:FSLR) (Tempe, Arizona), not including projects owned by others that use the company's technology. The projects cover a range of geographies, but are mostly concentrated on the West Coast and Rocky Mountains regions.
Within this article: Details on key First Solar projects
Other companies featured: Microsoft Corporation (NASDAQ:MSFT)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to this company
- First Solar Plans Third Photovoltaic Solar Plant in Ohio
- Solar Leads U.S. Southeast in $3.45 Billion Second-Quarter Power Buildout
- Rocky Mountains Region to See More Than $1.8 Billion in Third-Quarter Indus...
- EIA: U.S. Renewables Generation Doubles Since 2008
- Four U.S. States and D.C. Heighten Renewable-Energy Targets for Coming Deca...