You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
NavigatIIR: Cleveland-Cliffs Increases 2019 Capex Outlook as HBI Project Moves Ahead of Schedule
Industry Segment: Metals & Minerals | Word Count: 489 Words
SUGAR LAND--August 21, 2019--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Iron-ore-pellet producer Cleveland-Cliffs Incorporated (Cleveland, Ohio) has ramped up its capital expenditures (capex) outlook for this year by $95-$100 million as its new hot-briquetted iron (HBI) plant in Ohio is expected to reach commercial production ahead of schedule. Industrial Info is tracking four active Cleveland-Cliffs projects worth $1.31 billion.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- U.S. Steel Cuts Jobs, Idles Furnaces as Demand and Prices for Steel Tumble
- Egyptian Aluminum Company to Invest $750 Million in Smelters, an Industrial...
- Global Investors Call on Cement Industry to Decarbonise
- Demand for Glass Containers Flourishes in Western Europe, an Industrial Inf...
- Ukraine to Import Coal for Winter, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker