You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Nigeria Expands Cement Sector, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 80 Words
Since the beginning of the country's cement production in 1957, Nigeria has faced high demand for cement from a rapidly growing population and infrastructure development. The country started with only three cement plants, but today players like Dangote, CCNN and Lafarge are spreading through various states with ultra-modern cement plants and unmatched technology.
Industrial Info is tracking cement projects for Nigeria amounting to $1.87 billion. Click here for a list and see graph below for investment by state.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Driftwood LNG-Petronet MOU Expires, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- South Korea's Largest SOFC Fuel Cell Power Plant Starts Commercial Operatio...
- China to See More than $10 Billion in Pharma Projects Receive Funding in Co...
- Russia Set for Five Ethylene Unit Turnarounds in 3Q20, an Industrial Info M...
- COVID-19 Affects Brazil's Airport Sector, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker