You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Europe to See $5 Billion in Solar Projects in Next Six Months, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 64 Words
Attachment: solar KO europe
A total of 168 projects at solar farms are set to start construction in the next six months across Europe. Click here for a list. The project have a combined total investment value of $5 billion.
Spain leads is spending, with close to $2 billion, followed by Portugal ($740 million) and the Netherlands ($575 million).
See graph below for investment by country.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Food and Beverage Firms Adding More than 5.6 Million Square Feet of Warehou...
- Nigeria Expands Cement Sector, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Philippines' AC Energy Taps Australia to Add Capacity to its Renewable Ener...
- More than 120 Pharma Projects Planned for EU in Fourth Quarter, an Industri...
- China is Home to $5.44 Billion of Active Glass-making Projects, an Industri...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker