You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
China's Natural Gas Output Jumps 6.1% in July, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 109 Words
In July, China's natural gas output reached 13.9 billion cubic meters, an increase of 6.1% year over year, which was seven percentage points lower than the previous month. From January to July 2019, China's accumulative output of natural gas reached 100.3 billion cubic meters, an increase of 9.7% year over year, according to the Instant Statistic Report of the National Bureau of Statistics of China.
In July, China's imports of natural gas reached 7.89 million metric tons, an increase of 7% year over year. From January to July 2019, China's accumulative imports of natural gas reached 54.74 million metric tons, an increase of 10.8% year over year.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Driftwood LNG-Petronet MOU Expires, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- South Korea's Largest SOFC Fuel Cell Power Plant Starts Commercial Operatio...
- China to See More than $10 Billion in Pharma Projects Receive Funding in Co...
- Russia Set for Five Ethylene Unit Turnarounds in 3Q20, an Industrial Info M...
- COVID-19 Affects Brazil's Airport Sector, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker