You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Indonesia Weighs Cost Reimbursements to Boost Geothermal Projects, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 114 Words
Attachment: Indonesia geothermal 0819
Indonesia is considering a proposal to reimburse infrastructure costs to support the construction of geothermal power plants. The reimbursement option is similar to an existing policy for coal-fired power plants.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Driftwood LNG-Petronet MOU Expires, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- South Korea's Largest SOFC Fuel Cell Power Plant Starts Commercial Operatio...
- China to See More than $10 Billion in Pharma Projects Receive Funding in Co...
- Russia Set for Five Ethylene Unit Turnarounds in 3Q20, an Industrial Info M...
- COVID-19 Affects Brazil's Airport Sector, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker