You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Entergy Expands Footprint in Texas, Louisiana
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 669 Words
SUGAR LAND--August 20, 2019--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Power provider Entergy Corporation (NYSE:ETR) (New Orleans, Louisiana) is making great strides toward expanding its generating and transmission infrastructure in its service areas in Texas and Louisiana. Among the projects on the table are natural gas-fired power plants in both states and transmission projects in Texas.
Within this article: Details of key Entergy Projects
Other companies featured: McDermott International Incorporated (NYSE:MDR)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Xcel Energy Makes Moves to Decarbonize Fleet
- Canadian Solar's Sunny Demand Outlook Boosts Prospects for $6 Billion in Pr...
- Europe to See $5 Billion in Solar Projects in Next Six Months, an Industria...
- Philippines' AC Energy Taps Australia to Add Capacity to its Renewable Ener...
- China's Power Output Growth Drops to 0.6% Year Over Year in July, an Indust...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker