You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Entergy Expands Footprint in Texas, Louisiana
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 669 Words
SUGAR LAND--August 20, 2019--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Power provider Entergy Corporation (NYSE:ETR) (New Orleans, Louisiana) is making great strides toward expanding its generating and transmission infrastructure in its service areas in Texas and Louisiana. Among the projects on the table are natural gas-fired power plants in both states and transmission projects in Texas.
Within this article: Details of key Entergy Projects
Other companies featured: McDermott International Incorporated (NYSE:MDR)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Bechtel's $127 Billion in Project Activity Points to Strong LNG, Petrochemi...
- Houston Outlook: Investments in New-Build Renewable Energy Expected to Outs...
- NextEra Energy Lowering Emissions with Renewables Buildout, Nuclear Extensi...
- IIR Energy Top Power News Today: January 28th 2020
- Europe Unveils 1 Trillion-Euro 'Green Deal' but Snubs Nuclear
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker