You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Blue States Sue to Block ACE, but Eyes Are on Earlier Decisions
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 1074 Words
SUGAR LAND--August 20, 2019--Written by John Egan for Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Litigation filed last week in a federal appeals court by 29 states, cities and the District of Columbia against President Trump's Affordable Clean Energy (ACE) rule on emissions from coal-fired power plants likely will end up at the U.S. Supreme Court, legal experts agreed. But there was debate over the breadth and depth of any potential litigation that could be considered by the Supreme Court.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- U.S. Oil & Gas, Chemical Projects Continue to Face COVID-19 Delays
- Gulf of Mexico Shut-Ins, U.S. Summer Electricity Demand: Your Daily Energy...
- IIR Top Power News Today: June 9th 2020
- South Korea's Largest SOFC Fuel Cell Power Plant Starts Commercial Operatio...
- EDF Submits Plans for Sizewell C Nuclear Plant in U.K.
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker