You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Blue States Sue to Block ACE, but Eyes Are on Earlier Decisions
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 1074 Words
SUGAR LAND--August 20, 2019--Written by John Egan for Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Litigation filed last week in a federal appeals court by 29 states, cities and the District of Columbia against President Trump's Affordable Clean Energy (ACE) rule on emissions from coal-fired power plants likely will end up at the U.S. Supreme Court, legal experts agreed. But there was debate over the breadth and depth of any potential litigation that could be considered by the Supreme Court.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Contractor Barton Malow at Work on More Than $6.6 Billion of Projects
- Jingoli Power's Project Slate Covers $2.7 Billion in Natural Gas, Renewable...
- Will Microgrids Benefit from PG&E Decision to Turn Out the Lights?
- Mexico Expects to Close 2019 with More Than 6.5 GW Additional Natural Gas-F...
- First Fossil-Free Steel Project Invests in Hydrogen Storage Facility
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker