You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Annual Financial Budget Gives Push to India's Shipping Sector, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 95 Words
Attachment: Shipping Kick Off
For the 2019-20 fiscal year, India increased the financial budget allocation for shipping sector from approximate $53.3 million to $76.9 million to develop India's coastline into a industrial hub by investing in schemes like inland waterways to use rivers to shift inland cargo movement from road and rails to ports.
Industrial info is tracking 197 marine cargo handing and water transportation projects in India worth $3.17 billion that will kick off between April 2019 and March 2020. Click here for a list and see graph below for investment by state.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Latin America to See $24.4 Billion in Industrial Manufacturing Projects Rea...
- Latin America to See 40 Grassroot Automotive Projects, an Industrial Info M...
- Carbon Black Projects in South Asia Totaling $171 Million to Kick Off in th...
- Thailand Proposes a New Chemical Law, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Ukraine's DTEK Energy Boosts Coal-Mining Investment, an Industrial Info Mar...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker