You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
EPIC Midstream Delivers Permian Crude to Corpus Christi
Industry Segment: Pipelines | Word Count: 604 Words
SUGAR LAND--August 21, 2019--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Like other midstream companies that operate in Texas, EPIC Midstream Holdings LP (San Antonio, Texas) has been working to move crude oil out of the Permian Basin to the Texas Gulf Coast. Earlier this week, EPIC announced that it had achieved initial delivery on a pipeline running from the Permian to Corpus Christi, Texas. Industrial Info is tracking more than $4.6 billion in projects involving EPIC.
Within this article: Updates on key EPIC Midstream projects
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Vistra Energy, ConocoPhillips, Plains All American: Your Daily Energy News
- U.S. Natural Gas Pipelines Race to Keep Up with Record Production; $8 Billi...
- Vistra Energy, Pembina Pipeline: Your Daily Energy News
- EPIC Pipeline Operational and Delivering to Corpus Christi, an Industrial I...
- India's Northeast Gas Grid Pipeline Project Awaits Funding Approval from Ce...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker