You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Gas Prices Should Stay Low as Production Growth Expected to Exceed Demand Growth
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 767 Words
Attachment: Natural Gas Production, Natural Gas Demand Growth, LNG Export Capacity, Natural Gas Price Projections, Permian Takeaway Capacity
SUGAR LAND--August 22, 2019--Written by John Egan for Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--U.S. natural gas production growth is expected to continue outstripping demand growth, which will limit price increases at Henry Hub, Bernadette Johnson, vice president of market intelligence for Drillinginfo (Littleton, Colorado) told a recent oil and gas conference in Denver.
Speaking August 13 at The Oil & Gas Conference, sponsored by EnerCom Incorporated (Denver, Colorado), Johnson forecast that production growth in the 2020-2024 period would slow from its growth in the 2015-2019 period, when producers added a total of 14.8 billion cubic feet per day (Bcf/d) of new production.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Vistra Energy, ConocoPhillips, Plains All American: Your Daily Energy News
- Venture Global LNG Project Receives Final Investment Decision, an Industria...
- EPIC Midstream Delivers Permian Crude to Corpus Christi
- BW Offshore Gets One-Year Extension for FPSO Facility in Gabon, an Industri...
- Indonesia Approves Mako Gas Field's Development Plan, an Industrial Info Ma...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker