You are Trying to View a Free Article

Daily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else

PT Indonesia Power to Build Floating Solar Power Facility in Bandung, an Industrial Info Market Brief

default

Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 87 Words

PT PLN (Persero), through its subsidiary PT Indonesia Power, is preparing to build a floating solar farm by utilizing the dam of its hydroelectric power plant in Bandung. The project will generate 220 megawatts and will be divided into three phases. The first phase may be completed by 2020, the second phase in 2022, and the third phase in 2023. The project would be in collaboration with partners, with 51% of its shares own by PT Indonesia Power and the remainder for the partner 49%.

Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...

Standard Membership - Free