You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Shell to Make Final Investment on Crux Gas Field by 2020, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 69 Words
Attachment: Crux Gas Project
Shell Australia expects to make a final investment decision by second-quarter 2020 for the development of the Crux gas field. Crux is a significant resource being developed as a source of back-fill gas into Shell's Prelude floating liquefied natural gas vessel. The project owners are Shell (82%), Seven (15%) and Osaka Gas (3%). Click here for a list of related projects and see map below.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Amazon Continues to Set the Pace, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Cameron Train 2 Produces First LNG, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Saudi Aramco Delays Tendering Process for Major Offshore Project, an Indust...
- Russia to See $11 Billion in Chemical Project Kickoffs in 2020, an Industri...
- South Korea Plans to Spend $6 Billion on Industrial Organic Chemical Projec...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker