You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
U.S. Ethanol Debate Divides Key Trump Supporters, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 219 Words
President Trump's recent decision to exempt some oil refiners from adding ethanol to their fuels spurred a backlash from corn farmers, causing the Trump administration to try and placate the group. The oil and gas industry has been especially vocal in opposing an awaited proposal from the White House that aims to bolster ethanol producers.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- German Chemical Industry Sees More than $500 Million in Planned Grassroot P...
- Illegal Cobalt Mining a Problem in DRC, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- India's Industrial Manufacturing Industry to Spend More than $200 Million i...
- India's Industrial Manufacturers Pursue $38 Billion in High-Value Projects,...
- Australian Shipbuilding Revenue Skyrockets, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker