You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
U.S. Ethanol Debate Divides Key Trump Supporters, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 219 Words
President Trump's recent decision to exempt some oil refiners from adding ethanol to their fuels spurred a backlash from corn farmers, causing the Trump administration to try and placate the group. The oil and gas industry has been especially vocal in opposing an awaited proposal from the White House that aims to bolster ethanol producers.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Amazon Continues to Set the Pace, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- OPEC + Agreement to Cut Output Raises Doubts, an Industrial Info Market Bri...
- Fertilizer Sector Flourishes in Southern Asia, an Industrial Info Market Br...
- PT Supreme Energy Operates Its First Geothermal Plant in Indonesia, an Indu...
- Iran's Aluminum Sector to Boost Production, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker