You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Germany Offers $44 Billion to End Coal-Fired Power
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 798 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--September 9, 2019--Written by Martin Lynch, European News Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)--Germany's government has presented a bill to provide 40 billion euro ($43.9 billion) in support to the regions of the country that will be hardest hit by its decision to phase out coal-fired power and coal mining.
Within this article: Details financial support, proposed closures, impact on power and mining sectors
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Solar, Wind Developers Plan to be Busy in North America For Next Five Years
- Dash to Gas Slows in North American New-Build Power Market
- Con Ed Capital Spending Could Rise, Depending on NY Regulator's Decision
- Wind Power Curtailment Rate in China's Xinjiang Region Declines, an Industr...
- China's Power Consumption up 4.7% Year Over Year in November, an Industrial...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker