You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Germany Offers $44 Billion to End Coal-Fired Power
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 798 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--September 9, 2019--Written by Martin Lynch, European News Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)--Germany's government has presented a bill to provide 40 billion euro ($43.9 billion) in support to the regions of the country that will be hardest hit by its decision to phase out coal-fired power and coal mining.
Within this article: Details financial support, proposed closures, impact on power and mining sectors
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Vistra Energy, ConocoPhillips, Plains All American: Your Daily Energy News
- Vistra Energy, Pembina Pipeline: Your Daily Energy News
- NextEra Progresses With Natural Gas, Renewables Projects in Florida, Elsewh...
- Indonesia Weighs Cost Reimbursements to Boost Geothermal Projects, an Indus...
- Solar Power Pushing India Toward a Brighter Future, an Industrial Info Mark...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker