You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Brazil, Mexico Lead in Industrial Manufacturing Investments, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 79 Words
Brazil and Mexico lead in Industrial Manufacturing investments in Latin America, with a combined figure of more than $109 billion worth of projects in various stages of development. This figure represents 41% of the total investment in the region. Click here for the list of projects in Brazil and Mexico.
Industrial Info tracks a wide range of industrial manufacturing segments, such as automotive, heavy manufacturing, plastic & rubber products, semiconductors & computers, among many others.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Amazon Continues to Set the Pace, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Cameron Train 2 Produces First LNG, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Saudi Aramco Delays Tendering Process for Major Offshore Project, an Indust...
- Russia to See $11 Billion in Chemical Project Kickoffs in 2020, an Industri...
- South Korea Plans to Spend $6 Billion on Industrial Organic Chemical Projec...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker