You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Paper Machine Project Spending Heats Up in South Carolina, Alabama, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 87 Words
Attachment: Pulp and Paper
Industrial Info is tracking more than 200 active Pulp & Paper Industry projects valued at more than $3.7 billion in the U.S. and Canada. Click here for the list of projects.
South Carolina and Alabama stand out with the highest project spending of more than $1.5 billion combined, or more than 40% of the total project spending.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Amazon Continues to Set the Pace, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Cameron Train 2 Produces First LNG, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Saudi Aramco Delays Tendering Process for Major Offshore Project, an Indust...
- Russia to See $11 Billion in Chemical Project Kickoffs in 2020, an Industri...
- South Korea Plans to Spend $6 Billion on Industrial Organic Chemical Projec...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker