You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
China's Natural Gas Consumption is Expected to Grow 10% in 2019, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 95 Words
China's natural gas consumption is expected to reach about 310 billion cubic meters this year, an increase of 10% year over year, according to the China Natural Gas Development Report recently issued by the National Energy Administration.
According to the report, China's natural gas consumption will continue to grow through 2050.
In 2018, China's natural gas consumption reached 280.3 billion cubic meters, an increase of 17.5% year over year, and the daily peak gas consumption surpassed 1 billion cubic meters. There are 10 provinces with annual natural gas consumption surpassing 10 billion cubic meters.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Amazon Continues to Set the Pace, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Cameron Train 2 Produces First LNG, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Saudi Aramco Delays Tendering Process for Major Offshore Project, an Indust...
- Russia to See $11 Billion in Chemical Project Kickoffs in 2020, an Industri...
- South Korea Plans to Spend $6 Billion on Industrial Organic Chemical Projec...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker