You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
New South Wales Becomes Suitable Location to Establish Data Centers in Australia, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 54 Words
Attachment: NSW Data Center
New South Wales is home to some leading information and communication technology centers. The region provides excellent infrastructure for data centers and a skilled work force. Industrial Info is tracking 19 data center projects worth $881 million in New South Wales. Click here for a list and see map for locations.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Solar Power Investment Grows in Middle East, an Industrial Info Market Brie...
- Germany to See $226 in Petrochemical Maintenance Through 2021, an Industria...
- Mining Sector Remains Strong in Sweden, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- South Asia to See $466 Million in Inorganic Chemical Projects in 2020, an I...
- China's Coal Output Up 4.2% in 2019, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker