You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Shandong, Jiangsu Lead China in Acrylonitrile Projects, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 66 Words
Industrial Info is tracking 20 active acrylonitrile projects, valued at $6.66 billion across China. Shandong and Jiangsu provinces account for more than half the spending. According to Industrial Info's database, five of these projects will begin construction in the fourth quarter of 2019.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Amazon Continues to Set the Pace, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Cameron Train 2 Produces First LNG, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Saudi Aramco Delays Tendering Process for Major Offshore Project, an Indust...
- Russia to See $11 Billion in Chemical Project Kickoffs in 2020, an Industri...
- South Korea Plans to Spend $6 Billion on Industrial Organic Chemical Projec...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker