You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
India to Boost Gas Share to 15% in Energy Mix by 2030 , an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 58 Words
Attachment: India LNG Projects
India is aiming to boost its natural gas share to 15% in its energy mix by 2030. For this, a number of liquefied natural gas (LNG) projects are coming up in several locations on the eastern and western coasts of the country. Click here for a list of projects and see map for locations.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Amazon Continues to Set the Pace, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Cameron Train 2 Produces First LNG, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Saudi Aramco Delays Tendering Process for Major Offshore Project, an Indust...
- Russia to See $11 Billion in Chemical Project Kickoffs in 2020, an Industri...
- South Korea Plans to Spend $6 Billion on Industrial Organic Chemical Projec...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker