You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Industrial Info Tracks $883 Million in Terminals Projects in Northeast Brazil, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 61 Words
Attachment: Northeast Brazil Terminals
Northeast Brazil's terminals sector anticipates $883 million worth of capital and maintenance investments for the region's current two-year planning period. Click here for a list of projects.
Grassroot projects cover the majority of the spending, with the remaining spending allocated across storage additions, revamps, unit additions and equipment additions. See graph for investment by project type.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Solar Power Investment Grows in Middle East, an Industrial Info Market Brie...
- Germany to See $226 in Petrochemical Maintenance Through 2021, an Industria...
- Mining Sector Remains Strong in Sweden, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- South Asia to See $466 Million in Inorganic Chemical Projects in 2020, an I...
- China's Coal Output Up 4.2% in 2019, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker