You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
PVF Spending to Increase in U.S. Power Sector
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 888 Words
Attachment: PVF Spending in Power Industry, U.S. Natural Gas-Fired Projects
SUGAR LAND--September 11, 2019--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--After taking a dip in 2018, spending in the U.S. Power Industry for pipes, valves and fittings (PVF) is forecast to continue to rise through 2020, as project activity in various sectors increases. In the Power Industry, PVF is used in everything from coal-fired boilers to nuclear cooling systems, and a steady amount of project activity is a boon to PVF suppliers. Industrial Info is tracking more than 3,300 capital and maintenance projects in the U.S. Power Industry that are set to kick off in 2019 and 2020, and estimates that PVF spending in the power sector for these two years will be in excess of $143 billion. The projects cover a range of geographies; however, regional activity, such as a high concentration of retiring coal-fired plants, necessitates higher spending in various locales.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- DTE Energy Beefs Up Utilities Investment, Drops Coal for NGCC with $3 Billi...
- Oil & Gas Production, Power Help Propel $41 Billion Jump in North American ...
- Construction Firm Balfour Beatty at Work on Billions of Dollars of Projects...
- IIR Top Power News Today: February 11th 2020
- Germany Agrees Plan To End Coal-Fired Power
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker