You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Saudi Aramco Withdraws from $7 Billion Petrochemical Project in Indonesia, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 42 Words
Indonesia's PT Pertamina continues to seek investment and financial partners after its former joint venture partner, Saudi Aramco withdrew from a proposed $7 billion of Refining and an associated Petrochemicals projects. Click here for a list.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Driftwood LNG-Petronet MOU Expires, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- South Korea's Largest SOFC Fuel Cell Power Plant Starts Commercial Operatio...
- China to See More than $10 Billion in Pharma Projects Receive Funding in Co...
- Russia Set for Five Ethylene Unit Turnarounds in 3Q20, an Industrial Info M...
- COVID-19 Affects Brazil's Airport Sector, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker