You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Poland, Ukraine and U.S. Sign LNG Deal
Industry Segment: Alternative Fuel | Word Count: 724 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--September 17, 2019--Written by Martin Lynch, European News Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)--Poland, Ukraine and the U.S. have signed a Memorandum of Cooperation to boost liquefied natural gas (LNG) supplies from the U.S. to reduce their reliance on Russian gas imports.
Within this article: Details wide-ranging LNG cooperation deal, state of LNG in Poland and gas supply issues in Ukraine, existing U.S. LNG deals and Polish LNG projects
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- March 19 COVID-19 Impact Report
- U.S. Alternative Fuel Producers Prep for Maintenance as Long-Term Demand Ou...
- EIA: U.S. Biofuel Production to Grow 18% Through 2050
- Proposed Illinois Law Sparks Opposition by Building, Construction Contracto...
- Metro Manila to be Placed on Community Quarantine, an Industrial Info Marke...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker