You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Freeport LNG Receives Funding for LNG Train 4, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 89 Words
Attachment: Freeport LNG
Freeport LNG has received funding for its planned LNG Train 4, which will produce 5.1 million metric tons per year of liquefied natural gas. Westbourne Capital has committed an investment loan of more than a $1 billion for the Texas project. The train already has been approved by the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC) and received export authorizations from the U.S. Department of Energy (DOE).
Industrial Info is tracking five Freeport LNG projects worth $14.7 billion.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Driftwood LNG-Petronet MOU Expires, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- South Korea's Largest SOFC Fuel Cell Power Plant Starts Commercial Operatio...
- China to See More than $10 Billion in Pharma Projects Receive Funding in Co...
- Russia Set for Five Ethylene Unit Turnarounds in 3Q20, an Industrial Info M...
- COVID-19 Affects Brazil's Airport Sector, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker