You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Freeport LNG Receives Funding for LNG Train 4, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 89 Words
Attachment: Freeport LNG
Freeport LNG has received funding for its planned LNG Train 4, which will produce 5.1 million metric tons per year of liquefied natural gas. Westbourne Capital has committed an investment loan of more than a $1 billion for the Texas project. The train already has been approved by the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC) and received export authorizations from the U.S. Department of Energy (DOE).
Industrial Info is tracking five Freeport LNG projects worth $14.7 billion.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Latin America to See $24.4 Billion in Industrial Manufacturing Projects Rea...
- Latin America to See 40 Grassroot Automotive Projects, an Industrial Info M...
- Carbon Black Projects in South Asia Totaling $171 Million to Kick Off in th...
- Thailand Proposes a New Chemical Law, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Ukraine's DTEK Energy Boosts Coal-Mining Investment, an Industrial Info Mar...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker