You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
U.S. Southeast to See More Than $6 Billion in Fourth-Quarter Industrial Manufacturing Project Starts
Industry Segment: Industrial Manufacturing | Word Count: 773 Words
Attachment: Planned 4Q19 Industrial Manufacturing Project Starts
SUGAR LAND--September 13, 2019--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Industrial Info is tracking more than $6 billion in planned fourth-quarter 2019 projects starts in the Industrial Manufacturing Industry in the U.S. Southeast market region, which includes Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Mississippi, Tennessee and Puerto Rico. The projects cover of range of sectors, including vehicle components assembly plants, rail, and warehousing and distribution facilities. Thanks to a large rail project, Florida leads the region in terms of project value, with more than $4.2 billion in planned activity.
Within this article: Details of planned Industrial Manufacturing project starts
Companies featured: Toyota (NYSE:TM), Ford (NYSE:F), Honda (NYSE:HMC)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Join AVEVA for a Webinar on Enabling the 'New Norm' for Engineering Project...
- Join Industrial Info for a Webinar on the Impact of COVID-19 on Plant Spend...
- Europe Funds EV Battery Plant in Poland
- India's Industrial Manufacturing Industry to See Capital Approval for 448 P...
- Maruti Suzuki India to Reopen Manesar Plant, an Industrial Info Market Brie...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker