You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
U.S., Canada See More Than 60 Food & Beverage Plant Closures, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Food & Beverage | Word Count: 65 Words
Attachment: Food and Beverage
Industrial Info is tracking more than 60 active Food & Beverage Industry plant closure projects worth nearly $140 million in the U.S. & Canada. Minnesota has the highest number of plant closures (a total of 7).
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- April 27 COVID-19 Impact Report: Outages, Derates, Shutdowns and More
- Oil & Gas Production, Industrial Manufacturing Bear Brunt of Project Fallou...
- Coca-Cola Braces for Impact of COVID-19, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Join Industrial Info for a Webinar on the Impact of COVID-19 on Plant Spend...
- Brazilian Beer Market Continues to Expand, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker