You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Newmont Suspends Operations at Penasquito Gold Mine Again, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 71 Words
Minera Penasquito SA de CV, a subsidiary of Newmont Goldcorp Corporation, has suspended operations at its Penasquito Gold-Silver-Zinc-Lead mine in Concepcion Del Oro, Mexico, due to continued blockades by a local trucking company. Newmont had recently restarted operations after an 80-day shutdown earlier this year. The mine has come under demonstration from locals regarding water and environmental concerns. No timeline was provided for resumption of operations.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Amazon Continues to Set the Pace, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Cameron Train 2 Produces First LNG, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Saudi Aramco Delays Tendering Process for Major Offshore Project, an Indust...
- Russia to See $11 Billion in Chemical Project Kickoffs in 2020, an Industri...
- South Korea Plans to Spend $6 Billion on Industrial Organic Chemical Projec...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker