You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
U.S. Biodiesel Market to See Nearly $1 Billion in Kickoffs by End of Year
Industry Segment: Alternative Fuel | Word Count: 627 Words
Attachment: EIA biod 0919
SUGAR LAND--September 17, 2019--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--The U.S. Energy Information Administration (EIA) forecasts U.S. biodiesel production will reach roughly 2 billion gallons, or 128,000 barrels per day (BBL/d), in 2019, edging out last year's 1.8 billion gallons. Industrial Info is tracking nearly $9 billion in active U.S. biodiesel projects, including more than $900 million worth that are slated to begin construction before the end of the year.
Within this article: Details on some of the highest-valued U.S. biodiesel projects that are set to begin construction through the end of December, including those from key companies such as ReadiFuels LLC, Applied Research Associates, Valero Energy Corporation (NYSE:VLO) and Baker Commodities Incorporated.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- New Year Kicks Off with $4.1 Trillion in Planned Capital Project Starts
- Industrial Info Predicts U.S. Skilled Craft Labor Demand to Grow Substantia...
- Process Technical Services Approved as Registered Education Provider by Pr...
- Taal Volcano in Central Philippines Continues to Vent Ash, Lava, an Industr...
- B30 Becomes Mandatory for Indonesia's Mining Operations, an Industrial Info...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker