You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Poland's PKN Orlen Contracts Honeywell to Boost Production at Plock Refinery
Industry Segment: Petroleum Refining | Word Count: 591 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--September 23, 2019--Written by Martin Lynch, European News Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)--Poland's biggest oil refiner, state-owned PKN Orlen (WSE:PKN) (Plock, Poland) has awarded a contract to Honeywell UOP (Des Plaines, Illinois) to provide its proprietary MaxEne process technology to the 277,000-barrel-per-day (BBL/d) integrated refining complex in Plock, Poland.
Within this article: Details proposed project, technology, impact on production
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- U.S., Canadian Refiners Push Back $600 Million in Maintenance Amid COVID-19
- IIR Top Refining News Today: April 27th 2020
- Join AVEVA for a Webinar on Enabling the 'New Norm' for Engineering Project...
- Join Industrial Info for a Webinar on the Impact of COVID-19 on Plant Spend...
- Japan's Refining Capacity Expected to Drop Further Due to COVID-19, an Indu...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker