You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Texas Saddles Up for $3 Billion in Wind, Solar Energy Project Kickoffs in Fourth Quarter
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 660 Words
Attachment: Texas Renew 0919
SUGAR LAND--September 23, 2019--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Texas continues to diversify its energy holdings, with a range of wind- and solar-fueled power-generation projects across most corners of the Lone Star State--the former helping it solidify its status as the nation's largest producer of wind energy. Industrial Info is tracking more than $3 billion in wind and solar energy projects in Texas that are set to begin construction in the fourth quarter.
Within this article: Details on some of the highest-valued wind and solar energy projects that are set to kick off from October through December, including those from leading companies such as Apex Clean Energy Incorporated, 7X Energy Incorporated, Engie North America Incorporated, Saturn Power Incorporated, Iberdrola S.A. and Avangrid Renewables.
Other companies featured: General Electric (NYSE:GE), Facebook Incorporated (NASDAQ:FB), CoServ Electric, Nordex Group and Nike Incorporated (NYSE:NKE).
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- U.S. Oil & Gas, Chemical Projects Continue to Face COVID-19 Delays
- U.S. Solar Growth, Gulf of Mexico Oil Production: Your Daily Energy News
- Gulf of Mexico Shut-Ins, U.S. Summer Electricity Demand: Your Daily Energy...
- Sunbelt Rentals Webinar--Contingency Planning: Preparing Your Business for ...
- IIR Top Power News Today: June 9th 2020
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker