You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
ExxonMobil's $1 Billion Upgrade of U.K.'s Largest Refinery Gets Green Light
Industry Segment: Petroleum Refining | Word Count: 653 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--October 1, 2019--Written by Martin Lynch, European News Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)--ExxonMobil Corporation (NYSE:XOM) (ExxonMobil) is set to move ahead with its proposed £800 million ($1 billion) overhaul of the U.K.'s largest refinery, Fawley, following permission from local authorities.
Within this article: Details permission grant, proposed projects, investment, impact on U.K.'s fuel production capacity and commissioning
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- U.S., Canadian Refiners Push Back $600 Million in Maintenance Amid COVID-19
- IIR Top Refining News Today: April 27th 2020
- Join AVEVA for a Webinar on Enabling the 'New Norm' for Engineering Project...
- Join Industrial Info for a Webinar on the Impact of COVID-19 on Plant Spend...
- Japan's Refining Capacity Expected to Drop Further Due to COVID-19, an Indu...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker