You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
China's Oil Refineries Unaffected by Economic Slowdown, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 90 Words
Attachment: China completion 4Q19
A weakening in the domestic economy, slower retail sales, a U.S.-led trade war and swine fever are putting the brakes on China's rapid expansion. Conversely, there are still many pockets of growth, such as housing construction and spending in the services sector.
Notwithstanding all the obstacles, China's oil refineries are defying the odds through project spending to the tune of $15 billion that are set to be completed in fourth-quarter 2019. Click here for a list and see graph below for investment by project type.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Amazon Continues to Set the Pace, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Cameron Train 2 Produces First LNG, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Saudi Aramco Delays Tendering Process for Major Offshore Project, an Indust...
- Russia to See $11 Billion in Chemical Project Kickoffs in 2020, an Industri...
- South Korea Plans to Spend $6 Billion on Industrial Organic Chemical Projec...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker