You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Europe's Steel Sector Suffers as U.S. Tariffs Bite
Industry Segment: Metals & Minerals | Word Count: 766 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--October 9, 2019--Written by Martin Lynch, European News Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)--The small recovery of Europe's steel sector in recent years will reverse this year as imports spike, U.S. tariffs impact and apparent consumption is expected to fall by 0.4%.
Within this article: State of Europe's steel sector, impact of U.S. tariffs, softening demand, rising imports
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Nucor Lowers Capex Forecast for 2019
- IIR's Market Scorecard Keeps Track of Breaking Geopolitical News
- Coal Mine Closures Accelerate, and There's Scant Good News on the Horizon
- Oman Aims to Triple Ferroalloy Capacity by 2024-25, an Industrial Info Mark...
- China's Coal Output up 4.4% Year Over Year in September, an Industrial Info...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker