You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
NavigatIIR: Global Mining Webinar in Review - Activity Down in U.S., Canada, Up in Latin America
Industry Segment: Metals & Minerals | Word Count: 204 Words
SUGAR LAND--October 3, 2019--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--In Industrial Info's webinar on the spending outlook in the global mining industry, Joe Govreau, Industrial Info's vice president of research for the Metals & Minerals Industry, and Shaheen Chohan, vice president of Global Analytics, discussed the trends and outlook for the sector, breaking their discussion down by specific geographies and mined commodities.
Industrial Info is tracking about $939 billion in global mining projects that are in the planning and engineering stage. The Americas have the largest number of projects.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- New Year Kicks Off with $4.1 Trillion in Planned Capital Project Starts
- Philippines Set to Increase Nickel Production, an Industrial Info Market Br...
- Australia Bushfires Pose Potential Threat to Mining Operations
- U.K. Cement Sector Invests in Maintenance, Upgrades, an Industrial Info Mar...
- Cement Industry Flourishes in Southern Europe, an Industrial Info Market Br...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker