You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
EIA: Renewables to Become Leading Source of World Energy Consumption by 2050
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 696 Words
SUGAR LAND--October 3, 2019--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Industrial Info is tracking nearly 29,000 projects worldwide with a combined worth of $3.37 trillion that involve renewable energy, which the U.S. Energy Information Administration (EIA) forecasts will become the leading source of primary energy consumption by 2050. The EIA's International Energy Outlook 2019 report projects that renewables will increase to 49% of global electricity generation by 2050, compared with 28% in 2018.
Within this article: Details of the EIA's International Energy Outlook 2019 report.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- April 27 COVID-19 Impact Report: Outages, Derates, Shutdowns and More
- Sempra Energy, U.S. Oil Rig Count: Your Daily Energy News
- Join AVEVA for a Webinar on Enabling the 'New Norm' for Engineering Project...
- Join Industrial Info for a Webinar on the Impact of COVID-19 on Plant Spend...
- Japan Spends Big on Nuclear Decommissioning and Dismantlement, an Industria...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker