You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
India's Paper Imports Drop 25% in 2019, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 108 Words
Attachment: India P&P 1019
India's paper imports declined 25% in the first three quarters of 2019 after shipments from other countries were rerouted to China. The news made India's domestic paper producers optimistic, as it could boost prices for paper products.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Solar Power Investment Grows in Middle East, an Industrial Info Market Brie...
- Germany to See $226 in Petrochemical Maintenance Through 2021, an Industria...
- Mining Sector Remains Strong in Sweden, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- South Asia to See $466 Million in Inorganic Chemical Projects in 2020, an I...
- China's Coal Output Up 4.2% in 2019, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker