You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Buckeye Partners Wraps Up Laurel Pipeline, Turns to Crude, Refined Terminal Projects
Industry Segment: Terminals | Word Count: 585 Words
Attachment: Buckeye 1019
SUGAR LAND--October 4, 2019--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Buckeye Partners LP (NYSE:BPL) (Houston, Texas) was granted permission to begin bidirectional flows on its Laurel refined-product pipeline earlier this week, after the Pennsylvania Public Utility Commission (PUC) unanimously approved a settlement agreement between Buckeye and a group opposed to the two-way service. With the multi-phase Laurel project on the verge of completion, Buckeye is turning its attention to a slew of crude-oil and refined-product terminal projects in Texas, Ohio and Pennsylvania. Industrial Info is tracking nearly $900 million in active projects involving Buckeye.
Within this article: Details on Buckeye's Laurel Pipeline and its other major projects, including a big-ticket crude-oil terminal in Texas and a series of inspections and upgrades at terminals across the U.S.
Other companies featured: Marathon Oil Corporation (NYSE:MRO), Phillips 66 (NYSE:PSX)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- 'Avalanche' of Oil & Gas Bankruptcy Filings Expected This Year
- Oil & Gas Production, Industrial Manufacturing Bear Brunt of Project Fallou...
- Join Industrial Info for a Webinar on the Impact of COVID-19 on Plant Spend...
- Freeport LNG Train 3 Readies to Begin Operations by April 30, an Industrial...
- India's ONGC Proceeds with Mumbai High PRP-7 Offshore Project, an Industria...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker