You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
In an Over-Supplied Market, Refiners Plan Robust Slate of Capital Spending
Industry Segment: Petroleum Refining | Word Count: 909 Words
Attachment: New Crude Refining Capacity, Crude Oil Supply-Demand
SUGAR LAND--October 7, 2019--Written by John Egan for Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--The global petroleum refining industry has aggressive plans to invest billions of dollars to construct new refineries or expand existing ones, but in a world where crude oil supply already exceeds demand, there are questions about how many planned projects will make it through construction and begin operating, Chris Paschall, Industrial Info's vice president of research for the global Oil & Gas and Petroleum Refining, said on a webcast Thursday.
Within this article: A summary of the webinar
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- IIR Energy Top Refining News Today: December 30th 2019
- IIR Energy Top Refining News Today: December 24th 2019
- IIR Energy Top Refining News Today: December 23rd 2019
- Indian Refiners Plan to Add 134,000 BBL/d Isomerization Capacity by End of ...
- Indian Refiners Aim to Boost Kerosene/ATF Processing by 109,000 BBL/d by 20...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker